COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild_125ml
For clear, smoother and healthier skin
A gentle, soothing daily toner that removes excess sebum and prevents further breakouts.
#Calming Free #Calming #Cleaning #Paraben Free
#Vegan #Paraben Free #Recovery #Refreshing
* Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water
- Sooth and recover sensitive skin
* CentellAC Complex
- Madecassic acid : Protect skin & Calming
- Asiaticoside : Help keep skin transparent and clear
- Asiatic acid : Strengthen skin barrier & Help maintain skin balance
- Similar to AHA, chemical exfoliant for sensitive skin
1. CentellAC Complex
This formula not only treats acne, but also helps revitalize and recover the skin without any irritation
through COSRX Centella AC Complex.
The calming formula includes three legendary healing ingredients
--Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside and Asiatic acid.
2. Alcohol free treatment - Total Gentle Care from Cause of Acne
Recommended for sensitive skin or anyone who wants to prevent acne or deals with acne occasionally.
Made as an alcohol free liquid, it helps the skin maintain the oil-moisture balance and calms irritation.
3. EWG GREEN Grade
All ingredients are approved as EWG green grade.
This mild liquid is non-comedogenic, and free of fragrance, oil, silicone, and gluten.
Store away from direct sunlight to prevent the liquid from turning brown.
HOW TO USE:
1. Soak the cotton pads and gently sweep over face avoiding the eye area.
2. Gently pat and absorb the rest of the liquid on to the skin.
This goes on and feels like a typical astringent toner but it is very soothing and not irritating at all! The bottle is cute and modest sized, but the amount of product lasts a long time.
I love COSRX products! This product helps to calm the skin and leaves you feeling fresh!
Right off the bat, this felt like it'd be perfect for people with oily skin. It is very lightweight (not a lot of hydration) and has a pretty strong minty smell. I used it every day in summer and it lasted me two months, but I don't see myself using this in any other season.
I love Cosrx products, they tend to hydrate and calm my skin, this one in particular I found to be quite calming, although a little less hydrating then previous products I’ve tried. I have combo-skin leaning towards oily, and I like my toners to be more thick and packed with moisture.