Banobagi Vita Genic Cica Jelly Mask_30g
Soothing your skin and making it Healthy Vitamin complex + Jeju Volcanic ash + Centella Complex Skin Soothing & Remove skin residue
5 Active Ingredients of Centella Complex
1. Effective for - EWG green grade 11 type vitamin complex make skin firm and clear - Upgraded vitamin complex with 50,000pm (Increased 10,000ppm)
2. Sheet - Low irritation mask which passed skin irritation test - Increased sheet weight to 50g to prevent the mask from sagging (Increased 10g) - 100% Cotton Sheet meets high-enriched jelly essence and tightly holds active ingredient to deliver ingredients to skin more effectively.
3. Recommendation Flushed skin / Dry skin / Sensitive skin due to trouble
HOW TO USE: 1. Balance the skin with toner after cleansing.
2. Open the pouch and put the sheet on your face.
3. Let it absorb about 10~20 minutes.
4. Take off the sheet and gently pat to absorb the remaining essence.
TIPS FOR USING BANOBAGI JELLY MASK:
Cooling Pack For best results, make sure you keep the jelly mask refrigerated. Once it cools down place it on your face, it will help to shrink pores and calm the skin.
Essence Layering After attaching the mask pack, apply the remaining essence in the pouch on the sheet for more effective skin recovery.
One of the best sheet masks i've ever tried. It instantly soothes and hydrates the skin. There is plenty of essence in the pouch. What was left of essence i have used as a serum in the next couple of nights. Will repurchase.
I don't know much about this brand but I was willing to try any product that contains cica. I agree with the other commenter that the mask's material isn't great, but: the amount of essence you get in this package is wild. So much essence! I end up having enough left over for my d??colletage and limbs. And it really does calm down redness or irritation. Love this one.
I really enjoy the banobagi sheet masks and the cica mask was very soothing. I would repurchase again in the future
I have heard good comments about this brand. This cica mask works well for acne and blemishes. The mask sheet isn't the best in terms of absorption but it is good for 20 mins use.