Etude House Contour Powder_01. Creator
For easy contour makeup for all!
A contour palette to effortlessly define the face like a selfie.
1. Gives Natural-looking Tan!
Etude's Contour Power VS Other Contours that are too dark
Shadowy color that looks like just a half-tone darker than your skin color
2. Perfect for defined bronzing!
Optimized design with 2 contour shades
Quick & easy application with no color-jumbles.
Etude's Contour Power VS Other Contours that are blotchy
MAKE UP TIPS
How to use:
1. Apply sunscreen and foundation as evenly as possible.
2. Sweep a little amount of matte powder along the face line.
to prevent clumping due to oiliness or foundation)
3. Gently apply adequate amount of contour powder.
For the Jawline:
Tips: To create a natural shadowy contour, apply in several layers
rather than applying a thick, intense contour layer at once.
For the Nose:
Tips: If your nose contour became patchy, use cushion foundation
to accentuate the bridge and give highlighting effect.
For the eyes:
Tips: You can create more defined under eye makeup
with smaller point brush instead of a normal sized eyeshadow brush.