Masuri Mask Refresh Pouch
Helps to storage masks to keep them hygienically clean, deodorize and dehumidify.
1. Mask storage - Phthalate-free zipper bag is easy to carry and helps keep your mask safe and sanitary.
2. Anti-bacterial - Helps to keep masks fresh by extracting odors (Escherichia coli ATCC 25922, Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538). - Contains: ammonia, acetyl, methylamine, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, benzene, toluene, methyl mercaptan
3. Moisture removal - Moisture-absorbent deodorant removes moisture from the mask and helps to dehumidify masks. - Contains a dehumidifying component that takes away moisture.
4. Mask deodorization Ammonia, trimethylamine, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, benzene, toluene, methyl mercaptan
5. Repeated use - Reheat and reuse the moisture-absorbent deodorant when its color changed. - Helps to safely store masks for reuse. - PHTHALATE FREE - Storing capabilities to keep masks safe and hygienically clean for reuse.
HOW TO USE: 1. Fold a new mask or used mask into the mask storage case. - Do not remove the orange-colored moisture-absorbent deodorant inside the case.
2. Reheat and reuse the moisture-absorbent deodorant when its color turns from orange to dark green (it usually takes 7-10 days).
- When reheating in the microwave, take and reheat the moisture-absorbent deodorant alone. - It is more effective to have it stand against a microwave-safe cup or bowl to dry. - Reheat 1-3 times for about 30 seconds with a short break in between. (Risk of burning or damage if you heat it for a too long time without a break.) - Put the deodorant back in the case after it gets dry and cool. - Replace with a new one if the deodorizing effect decrease. - It is time to replace the mask with a new one when it feels uncomfortable even after storing it in the case.
Precautions: - Take the moisture-absorbent deodorant alone when reheating it in the microwave. - Do not use the product for purposes other than what it is intended. - Do not put the moisture absorber to the fire directly to dry. - Take emergency measures and consult your doctor when you eat or swallow the content. - Be careful not to burn when using the microwave.
WARNING: RISK OF SUFFOCATION : Plastic bags and films can be dangerous. To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep this bag or film away from babies and children.
Large | 1ea (horizontal: 130mm x vertical: 158mm) Masks are not included.