ROUND LAB 1025 Dokdo Cleanser_150ml
#Ultra-Fine Particulate Matter Cleansing #LowpH Foam
Theres something you feel but your eyes cant see Dokdo cleanser is reliable and safe to use for when you feel like there is a residue left on your skin.
1. Moisture Balance care of Ullengdo Islands Deep Seawater. The clean and rich mineral ingredients of 1,500M Ulleungdo Islands deep seawater regulate the skins oil and water balance and provide clear skincare.
2. Neat cleansing of even the ultra-fine particulate matter Neatly removes invisible ultra-fine particulate matter, waste, and makes residue to provides clear and moisturizing skincare.
3. Low pH cleanser that regulates the skin balance With low pH surfactants that are close to the skins natural pH scale, the product maintains the skins oil and water balance to provide healthy skincare.
4. Keeps the skin moisturized without leaving any feeling of tightness through Moisturizing Factors. Moisturizing Factors(NMF) create a moisture barrier on dry skin while the Triple Hyaluronic Acid maintains the moisturized feeling
5. Soothing cleansing that calms the skin Soothing ingredients of Panthenol, Allantoin, and Ceramide NP protect sensitive skin from the external environment and make it comfortable.
TEXTURE: Rich and soft adherence of bubble cleansing Dense and rich microfoam bubbles that have never existed in other low pH, cleansers help with cleansing by tightly adhering to the skin.
So calm and gentle. It has a very mild scent that I love. I've been using this as my morning cleanser. It's a great start to the day. My skin feels soft, not stripped or overly dry afterwards. I use a very small pea-sized amount and it lathers up really well, so a little goes a long way. Definitely repurchase this one.
Have the dokdo lotion and toner, excited to add this to the collection too!
I’ve been using this cleanser (and the mugwort one) for a while. Absolutely love it (and so does my dry/sensitive skin)!
good for combination skin type~~. not too dry :) the best Korean cleanser
This cleanser works perfectly on my oily skin. It cleans without stripping and making my skin feel dry. It has a mild smell and smells like the sea. I think it's a little expensive for just a cleanser however.